I should also add that since the box isn't used for much else, and
encrypted routing is hardly resource intensive, its actually very
feasible for a whole bunch of us to share something like this.  The
$29/mo on the package I found comes with 500GB/mo.  And it's not
difficult to give out static IPs and monitor bandwidth usage either.

Just a thought :)

It means say with 10 people, for NIS 10/mo you have problem free Internet.

Gadi

--
Gadi Cohen aka Kinslayer <dra...@wastelands.net> www.wastelands.net
Freelance admin/coding/design HABONIM DROR linux/fantasy enthusiast