Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase a new printer.

My minimum requirements:

* Color
* Low per-page cost (not to forget additional costs of wear parts, like
Drums, Transfer Belts, and other interesting parts some printers have)
* Technology that does not suffer from plumbing problems (e.g. ANY inkjet I
had to date...?)
* Expect it to live many years - not a throwaway product (again not inkjet?)
- and don't mind to pay more for that
* Assumed duty cycle is 200-400 pages per month
* Networked connection
* Reliable paper feeder - a printer with no 'paper jam' error message
programmed on its display preferred ;)
* Not giant
* Last, but certainly NOT LEAST, *LINUX SUPPORTED* :)

I guess my price range would be 1500 +/- 500 NIS incl. VAT or so

Also, if the addition to price is reasonable, I'ld like it to contain a
Scanner & Internal Fax option (i.e. Fax which can run by the unit itself,
and does not require an assisting computer).

A suggestion for one without the MFP features and one without so I could
make a reasonable judgment would be best :)

Thanks in advance for any suggestion you may have.

-- Shimi