On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 06:38:43PM +0200, Oleg Goldshmidt wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Stan Goodman
> <stan.good...@hashkedim.com> wrote:
> > At 14:56:26 on Monday Monday 15 March 2010, Gabor Szabo
> > <szab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Does anyone know if there is any web site where one can find out
> >> details of arrivals on Ben Gurion airport even with Firefox?
> >>
> >> http://www.iaa.gov.il/Rashat/he-IL/Airports/BenGurion/informationForTra
> >>velers/OnlineFlights.aspx?flightsType=arr
> >>
> >> has some javascript that immediately hides the details so I need to
>
> I actually see a "system message" saying that the service is
> unavailable (on both Hebrew and English sites).
>
> Try changing all the slashes in the URL after "Rashat" to backslashes
> ("\he-IL\Airports\...") and see if that helps. It's a bug that has
> been on this most amazing of websites since forever, and it was
> discussed on this list a couple of times.
>
> If it works, bookmark departures, arrivals, and scheduled flights with
> backslashes for later use.
>
> Of course, they might have "improved" the site further and even that
> does not work anymore.
>
> --
> Oleg Goldshmidt | o...@goldshmidt.org

Hi,
Apparently they did "improve". Trying Oleg's advice I got "Wrong/Not
supported browser" (or something like that).
The only way around it I found was to download the page and read it with
w3m: w3m -I UTF8 Desktop/OnlineFlightsTemplate.aspx.html

Cheers, Avraham
--
Please avoid sending to this address Excell or Powerpoint attachments.