Hi,

Regarding Orange time: I have done some research about this issue. Basically
you cannot play it on Linux due to the DRM that it has (on Windows with
Firefox, it will install an add-on to let you see the movies. without this
addon you cannot watch full content) and it only works on Windows. You might
want to try Firefox with Wine, but I have not had any success with that.

Mako uses embedded Windows media from Castup. They are talking about
replacing it with Flash player, but they didn't change it yet.

Hetz

2010/6/6 Amichai Rotman <amic...@iglu.org.il>

> Hi all,
>
> Any of you able to figure out an easy way to watch the VOD content on
> Orange Time and Mako?
>
> I am using Google Chrome 5 and Firefox 3.5 on Ubuntu 10.04.
>
> Is there a site with info regarding sites compatibility to Linux?
>
> Thanks!

> Amichai Rotman
>
> Registered Linux User#: 201192 [http://counter.li.org/]
> Registered Ubuntu User #12851 [http://ubuntucounter.geekosophical.net]