Hi,

I saw the demos, which are nice, but those are chosen demos. We'll need to
see it when it goes out and be tested extensively.

one thing though: If you use flash on Firefox 3.0, 3.5, 3.6, IE6, IE7, IE8
the flash file will run at the same speed across the board. With
smokescreen's method, it really depends if it supports SVG, and how fast is
your JS engine, so on one browser it will look great but on the other you
might see it has sluggish performance.

Hetz

2010/6/7 Erez D <erez0...@gmail.com>

> As apple does not allow to run flash on the iphone
> And as there are many people used to designing in flash
> and for some other reasons ...
>
> There is an open sourec project called smokescreen, which runs flash using
> HTML5 & JS
> http://smokescreen.us/
>
> so,
> Is it good or bad for us ?