On 16 August 2010 17:41, Oleg Goldshmidt <p...@goldshmidt.org> wrote:
> My CV is written in LaTeX as well. I convert it to HTML using
> latex2html and do some relatively minor manual tweaks to the result. I
> go through this effort specifically for people who do not have a PDF
> reader.

All this effort to prove that you don't succumb to the fluff of using
an office suite?

Doesn't sound very time efficient to me. I hope for you that you don't
have to tell the potential employers how much time/effort you spend on
maintaining a three page document... :^).

Good luck.

--Amos
(who maintains his CV using OpenOffice and exports it to DOC if required).