On Aug 26, 2010, at 5:21 PM, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

I was referring to computer software in specific.

So I suspect if one web site published a story in a freely available,
and another website "accidentally" copied it, no harm was done, and thus
no need to pay anybody.

That exact argument, in relation to music and other intellectual property has been made by someone else on this very list.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must order dessert. As part of the socialized health plan, you are forbidden to eat it. :-)