*From:* Jorge Mariano <jmari...@ymail.com <mailto:jmari...@ymail.com>>
*Date:* October 5, 2010 1:52:28 PM GMT+02:00
*To:* linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il <mailto:linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il>
*Subject:* *Vtiger under linux ...*

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you ;

- are running vtiger in your companies,
- and if you are using it with a bar code scanner to enter inventory
- or if you are using it with a bar code scanner to enter items when making invoices ?

Also ,
- Are you using it just in hebrew or in a dual language (english/hebrew) ?

as I'm looking for an open source crm/erp/inventory-billing program that I may use, that is (certified/authorised) by the vat/finances ministry in case there is an audit.

if it's too personal for the list you can take offline to my private email.

As other info's, I was planning on using it with the soon to be release Ubuntu 10.10 server (lamp)

any advice ?

thanks

Jorge