On Fri, Oct 08, 2010, Amichai Rotman wrote about "Children's Books about
Linux?":
> Any of you aware of the existence of Linux children's books?
>
> I mean - those books with simple text and pretty pictures telling the story
> of Linux for 4-5 year old kids.
>
> I'd like to teach my children the values of the community from an early
> stage.

The only somewhat-related book I could think for is this:

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pig_and_the_Box

Of course, this is just about one specific issue (copyright) and misses
most of the other issues relevant to Linux, so definitely it would be
interesting to find (or write) more - and of course, in Hebrew ;-)

You can read an interview with the guy who wrote this book (and a few others
with a related theme), in
        http://creativecommons.org/tag/the-pig-and-the-box

--
Nadav Har'El                        |    Saturday, Oct  9 2010, 1 Heshvan 5771