On Nov 29, 2010, at 6:29 PM, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could recommend a good KVM switch which I can connect to servers and control them through the net.

I have seen few KVM's which gave some crappy display results, others which have some issues that when you press a key, it repeats it dozen times (try to type an IP like that).

VNC. I use it to run X Windows sessions from headless servers. You can even tunnel it over ssh.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to misquote it.