look for KVM over IP.

what I found  have 8 ports, big (rack mounted) and it's not cheap at all.
if you find a cheap small one let me know, I will buy one too.

Alon.

On 01/06/2011 11:02 AM, Kfir Lavi wrote:
Hi all,
I have a computer router that I need to monitor from my laptop.
It has problem to boot. So I need to connect an external monitor to it.
Currently I don't have a monitor.
My laptop runs Linux, so I'm looking for a connector VNC like,
that will do VGA to my laptop that has usb and ethernet (no serial).
If it is possible to buy it here in Tel Aviv, it would be best.
It should be very simple for connecting just one computer and just for monitoring the BIOS.
No need for graphics and such.

Regards,
Kfir