On Feb 23, 2011, at 12:49 PM, Israel Shikler wrote:

Hi List,

Our goal is to use SAMBA on Redhat Linux as a print server.

The server should allow users to browse the printers list, and to download printer drivers.
Users should be authenticated  against Active Directory Services .

How do we set this configuration?

I can't help you on that, and I seem to have lost the link to a page explaining how, but if you have any Apple devices (Macintosh, iPad, iPod or iPhones) on your network, be sure to set up your avahi-daemon to advertise the printers.

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to misquote it.