Yahoo and Hotmail are very important. Why did you set up SPF and DKIM?
what are they anyway? try removing SPF and DKIM for your domain and
then send again.

By the way, I'm using Google Apps. You might want to consider Google
Apps (free account) instead of setting up your own mail server.

Uri Even-Chen
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
E-mail: u...@speedy.net
Website: http://www.speedy.net/