First, you've missed a slash there. it's http://www.getit.co.il/Prod/62962/

Second, you can't tell if it's reasonably price since it's an auction.
Youre' not going to get it for 389 NIS + 39 NIS shipping.

zap prices starts at 484 NIS.

You won't find reviews for it because Fujicom is Yanir's private label, so
iyt's probably sold under some other OEM name abroad.
Here is probably the source:
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/296911767/XD_258eSU_2_5_eSATA_portable.html
Also note that unlike the local Fujicom offering, this chinese item is an
*enclosure*, not a complete product. You need to add the HD yourself.

If you wonder how I found it:
I've searched for
2.5" 1TB esata -fujicom
under google images until I saw a picture that looked identical.
I had to explicitly ignore "fujicom" entries because all the local Israeli
search hits appeared first in the search results.

Personally, since this is probably a generic enclosure with a standard drive
slapped in, I don't expect any troubles, like those fancy WD modes where the
drive is identified as both a CD drive and a HD with hidden partitions and
the like.

Udi