Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 14:17:15 +0300
From: Dan Shimshoni <danshi...@gmail.com>
To: linux-il <linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il>
Subject: sending mail from the command line

I am trying this from a Linux machine which is connected to the
internet via PPPoE ( for the test, no firewall):
mail -s "test" danshi...@gmail.com < /dev/null

and also this
mail -s "test" danshi...@gmail.com
enter
add some text
enter
ctrl-d

I don't get any mail in danshi...@gmail.com.

What is wrong here ? what should I do in order to send successfully an
e-mail from the command line with "mail" ?

DS

 EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
     - y...@tkos.co.il - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -