Could anyone please explain why His Majesty's visit to the holy land matters
at all? This thread sounds like a bunch of teenager girls who want to touch
Justin Bieber.

If you want to see him talking, go to Youtube. If you think his visit will
convince anyone else than the already convinced, put your efforts and money
on a Free Software Day on some university. It will be much more effective
than having this 80's popstar explain in detail why his own private joke
(GNU is such a cool recursive acronym!) should be used instead or
side-by-side the well-known brand Linux. Or should I say Red Hat Enterprise
Dr-Richard-Stallman-GNU-Linux?