On Sun, 2011-05-29 at 12:50 +0300, amichay p. k. wrote:
> Even if we don't find a company willing to finance the visit we can
> definitely raise funds for this purpose.
>
> By the way, if Israel would pay for the visit I demand that he will
> not give a talk for the Palestinians.

NO WAY!  WE SHALL NOT STOOP TO THE PALESTINIANS' LEVEL!

I agree with those who suggested to raise funds to cover Stallman's
transportation costs in lieu of the Palestinians, and then let him
lecture also to the Palestinians - no strings attached.

Our issue is one of the academic boycott, not of petty monetary
quibbles.

--- Omer

--
Linux Mint is insecure by design as it won't accept contributions (bug
reports) from Israelis who choose to defend themselves against suicide

I may be affiliated in any way.