Hi Shlomo,
Android only uses the LINUX kernel. I was going to say that if your
question is not relatyed to the kernel, then it is an android question
and it is out of topic.
Or not?
If I have a question on running something on Debian GNU/Hurd is my
question out of topic?
If I use PCBSD and I have a question related to kde or gnome, is my
question out of topic?
If I have a question about configuring my linksys or d-link router
that runs a linux kernel, is my question out of topic?