The number of free software packages where RMS is involved, or even was ever
involved, is very small compared to the whole open software universe.
Even if you decide to boycott the entire GNU projectyou stll have tons of
free software that is not FSF-related.
But then, it's you choice - feel free to shoot yourself in the foot (not
literally). The truth is that the world doesn't really care what you do.
And as others have noted, there were enough cases in the past of foreign
companies boycotting Israel. With Free Software you always have the source
code.

Personally, the whole fiasco did change my opinions on RMS, but this is
unrelated to my decisions w.r.t open source. Boycotting Open Source would
only punish myself.

Udi