Hi

If you are an internal student and a teaching assistant, then (at list at the Technion) you can get a scholarship + some low salary. I don't know what is the current amount

Shahar
----- Original Message ----- From: "Antony Gelberg" <antony.gelb...@gmail.com>
To: "Shahar Dag" <d...@cs.technion.ac.il>
Cc: "Linux-IL" <linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il>
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: Postgraduate studies

Very interesting, thank you.  How many hours per week did you have to
devote to the MSc?  As for enjoying studies less, I hear you but I
think I would less-enjoy having no cash-flow to pay the bills.

I have also been considering whether a second degree in management
e.g. MSc Management, or MBA may be more beneficial career-wise than
another geeky MSc.  :)