Hello

We need to design a system, which communicates data at rates of around 30Mbs
via ethernet.
We are designing the hardware from scratch.

I Thought of assembling a board with a processor (which will run linux) and
a small fpga.

However, I do not want to invent the wheel. don't want to port linux to a
new system. don't want to create my own reference design.

So i am looking for a reference design for the hardware. and an open source
project which will supply the linux system and toolchain.

Anybody knows of such a project which both has a hardware reference and
toolchain ?

Thanks,
erez,