Hi Amos,
Pardon me, what does the class loader have to do with JMX?

 - yba

On Tue, 9 Oct 2012, Amos Shapira wrote:

Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 22:06:16 +1100
From: Amos Shapira <amos.shap...@gmail.com>
To: Jonathan Ben Avraham <y...@tkos.co.il>
Cc: linux-il <linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il>
Subject: Re: Looking for directions about compiling and tracing OpenJDK

Thanks to both of you.

To give more details of what I'm after - I want to know whether the class
bytecode address points into the mmap(2)'ed jar file or into malloc(3)'ed
memory. I think I
found part of the code path inside the jdk source which does this and now I'm
trying to determine what are the situations in which each option is taken.
Can JMX do that? The code I'm looking at is written in pure C.

Amos