Hello

I am the system administrator of a teaching laboratory at the Technion.

We would like to give the students in a project that involve developing a
web site (sorry, I don't have any additional details here) a dedicate
machine.

Due to the Technion security limitation, we can't do it in house, so we are
looking to host the project somewhere outside the Technion. We don't need
something strong and by the end of the academic year we will erase
everything. We can't use sites that demand that everything will be public
domain since we need that one group will not be able to "borrow" ideas from
other groups.

If possible we prefer free hosting.

Do you have any suggestions for me?

What are the factors I need to consider when choosing the hosting site?

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Shahar Dag
System & Software Development Laboratory (SSDL)
Computer Science Department
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa, Israel
Tel. 972-4-829-4880
Fax 972-4-829-4878