Dotan Cohen wrote:
On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:00 PM, Geoffrey S. Mendelson
<geoffreymendel...@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't understand.

I'm looking for a place to buy a computer.

That part I did understand. What I did NOT understand is how can a retail vendor of computers warranty that a particular disto of Linux will run on a specific computer unless that Linux comes from the manufacturer of the computer.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM/KBUH7245/KBUW5379
"Owning a smartphone: Technology's equivalent to learning to play