another local vendor: dan electric

http://www.dan-e.co.il/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=raspberry%20pi

On 02/25/2013 08:28 AM, Moish wrote:
On 25/02/2013 10:58, vordoo wrote:

On 2013-02-24 16:33, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
Does anyone know of a company selling them here? I'm looking for them
with a reasonable price, e.g. board, cheap shipping and VAT, as
opposed to board and expensive shipping from out of the country.

Second question, which I can't quite find an answer, does the model B
have 2 separate USB ports, or one USB port spilt with an on board hub?

Thanks in advance,

Geoff.
http://www.lion.co.il/h?q=RASPBERRY+PI

http://whatsup.org.il/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=57647&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=raspberry+pi&start=60

I bought from Element14 USA and shipped within USA and the total was 44$
while the base price is 35$  :)
They insisted on charging 2.79 tax although they reside in NJ and I
shipped it to PA.
Anyway, you can have an idea about the cost.

PS stash it with your other electronic devices in your checked baggage
    otherwise you may experience some unpleasent encounters :)