On 02/27/2013 07:15 PM, Arie Skliarouk wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have experience with https://vpbx.co.il/index.php/he ?

Specifically, do they provide DOD, asterisk connectivity, etc?

--
Arie

If you are looking for small amounts, e.g. home use, I've had good luck with a Huawei dongle and chan_dongle. I use Golan. They have a good plan for 10 NIS.

I use it for incoming and outgoing calls and SMSs.

Incoming SMSs are routed (by my setup) to my email, outgoing ones come from a PERL program that runs on another computer which ssh'es into the asterisk system and then issues the command.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM/KBUH7245/KBUW5379
It's Spring here in Jerusalem!!!