> On Monday 18 March 2013 01:14:39 sara fink wrote:
>
> I installed the new version of firefox 19.0.2 and the ebay sidebar search
stopped working. If I type the url ebay.com in the address bar,  it works.
Someone knows the source of this problem and how it can be fixed?

I don't use it. However, this seems to be an extension. If it is disabled due
to version incompatibility, you can unpack the xpi file and override the
compatibility string. If the API hadn't changed, this, at least temporarily,
fixes the problem. Otherwise, you will have to either wait for a new add-on
version that will support your Firefox version, or patch the scripts yourself.

--
Sincerely yours,
Michael Vasiliev