I think you're on the wrong mailing list ;)
XDA may be able to help you....
In general the phones try to protect their memory from direct access so
that the whole 2 OS accessing the same FS at the same time and stepping on
each other is avoided (back in the symbian days it used to unmount the
memory card in the phone while it allowed the computer to access it,
nowadays MTP is usually used to allow the storage to remain in complete
control of the phone).

If you aren't afraid of opening your phone and soldering you will probably
find it has debug ports/jtag which would allow you to dump the contents of
the memory, there may also be a recovery mode...
Regards,
Eliyahu - אליהו