Hello all,

I have a Netgear 2200v2_64 router I got from Bezeq about two years ago.

I finished paying for it and I don't like the idea it uns Bezeq's firmware.

I want to flash an open source firmware on it, but I can't figure out where
to get it. it seems this specific model is manufactured especially for
Bezeq, since it isn't on the list of models on Netgear's site.

Can anyone point me to a guide to downloading and flashing an open source
firmware suitable for this model or, on the other hand, recommend an
inexpensive  replacement that runs open source firmware?

Thanks,

Amichai