Forwarding with permission.

Regards,

— Shlomi Fish

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: Seeking Recommendations for a Good Outgoing SMTP Service
To: Shlomi Fish <shlo...@gmail.com>

Hi Shlomi. I use Amazon's SES server for outgoing SMTP, and use
Gmail's Google For Business to receive mail. SES is very inexpensive,
very reliable, and my mail never get marked as spam. I do use SPF
records, of course. Also, with SES I can use any outgoing email
address that I like, which is good as I use a catch-all domain.

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> can you recommend a good [and possibly paid] outgoing SMTP service that I
> can use for my @shlomifish.org addresses? The ideal service will be:
>
> 1. Reliable - messages I sent from it won't be filtered/marked/bounced as
> spam.
>
> 2. Affordable - I'm willing to pay but certainly cannot afford to pay too
> much.
>
> 3. With a responsive customer service.

> Regards,
>
> -- Shlomi Fish
>
> P.S: someone recently told me that maintaining an SMTP server has become a
> "lost art" , because it has grown to become so complicated that it
requires
> full time commitment. This is a sad state of affairs.
>
> --

Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com