Does anyone have a creative idea how to set a hardware breakpoint on
physical address with a VM. In x86-64 architecture.

The best idea I've had, is patching KVM, and let him pretend some
non-canonical vaddress is actually a physical address (e.g., hbr
*0xf00d0A-BCDE-FGHI is equiv to a breakpoint on physical address
ABCDEFGHI), but I'll be happy to hear a better approach.

(background, someone is messing with my page table, and I can't find out
who's messing with my page table, while counting on the page table to
report on page table modifications. The guest OS is not exactly linux).