As I said few weeks ago, I am considering the purchase of a new laptop
to replace my current desktop PC and also serve me on the road.

It was suggested to me to consider purchasing the Dell Precision M3800
laptop.

Before ordering it, I'd like to know if anyone else bought it and if
yes, what is his/her experience. Specific questions appear below.

From the reviews that I read, the laptop suffers from a battery life
deficiency (which does not bother me). Also, the 4K display option
causes a lot of software to display too small graphical elements.
(see, for example:
http://www.networkworld.com/article/2897199/opensource-subnet/review-dells-ubuntu-powered-m3800-mobile-workstation-is-a-desktop-destroyer.html).

The above review also claims that the laptop works with all Linux
distributions the author tried.

The laptop has the Nvidia® Quadro® K1100M, w/ 2GB GDDR5 display card.
According to
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/69378/en-us, it works
well with the NViDia proprietary driver.  Should I be on the lookout for
any problems with it?
Is the card strong enough to drive three displays simultaneously?

And finally, when I install Linux on the laptop, should I be careful
when dealing with UEFI?

--- Omer

--
My Commodore 64 is suffering from slowness and insufficiency of memory;
and its display device is grievously short of pixels.  Can anyone help?

I may be affiliated in any way.