doing some research on servers i found out that i can handle more
connections simultaneously as single threaded.
on thread per connection i have a huge overhead, just think of the default
2MB stack per connection - 1000 connections is 2GB ram just for stack.
however as single threaded, i can server connections by the 10,000s(or even
a million).

later to my surprise, i found out that that was exactly one of the main
considerations behind node.js

but node.js requires code in js. and i am more of a c++ guy
(and of course c++ is more efficient than js)

C++ did a long way and now modern c++ (i.e. c++11 / c++14 ) is on par with
other modern languages.
the idea behind c++11/14 was to make it simple for beginners, while still
keeping the option to control every bit for advanced users.
one thing i hear people hate about c and c++ is its memory handling
(malloc/free or new/delete), however in forgot about it years ago using
shared_ptr ( now in c++11 and before that, use boost instead).. you can
still control when it is freed if you want (in countrary to
garbage-disposal-thread languages). as a matter of fact, i use this a lot -
i create an object that cleans up,. and no matter how i exit the function
it gets cleaned up.

so i wanted a node.c++ instead of writing my own

in theory simple single threaded web server usage code could look something
like:

int main()
{
  auto server=HttpServer::create(80,[](Request &request)
    {
      if (request.header=="HelloWorld")
      {
         HttpResponse(200,"<H1>Hello, world</h1>");
      } else {
        File::Read(request,header,[](bool success, string body)
          {
             if (success)
               HttpResponse(400,body);
          } else {