I'm using Chromium 51.0.2704.103 on Mageia 5.
My homepage is set to www.google.com

Today, for no reason that I can see, when I click on the home button,
seemingly "random" pages open, with one thing in common. They all look
similar to Google (white background, search window etc), but instead of
the Google logo, I see the word SEARCH in the colors of the Google logo.

If I actually type www.google.com, I get to Google. The problem is only
when I click on the home icon.

I tried clearing cache, browser history etc but no change.
I changed my home page to www.ynet.co.il, and I still get the "random"
SEARCH sites.

Has anyone seen this behaviour?

I'm including a few of the sites I've been reaching. Notice that many
(but not all) are from .ru:

http://miyake-inc.com/i/searchsss.html
http://safesearch5.ru/stm.html
http://mystartpage1.ru/i/start.html