On 12/11/2016 8:23 AM, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

I have failed to find any combination of Firefox/Chromium and plugin to
make the site work. I'm not really sure where the problem lies.

Anyway, for now I use https://tzafrir.org.il/~tzafrir/play_iba .

On initial tests the live stream gives me 403, but I decided to include
it just in case.

In KDE you can also include it as a klipper action, with the regex to
match the URLs:

   http://www\.iba\.org\.il/(program|liveProgram)\.aspx?scode=[0-9]+

Not perfect, but works for now.

There are Kodi addons that are updated often. You can get Channel 1, 2 and 10 live streams.

You can also if you care to watch them, most of the UK channels (the ones on the HOTBIRD cluster), and the major US TV networks, all legally, and all free (as in beer).

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, N3OWJ/4X1GM/KBUH7245/KBUW5379 Jerusalem, Israel