Hi David!

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 10:28 AM, David Harel <harel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I recently returned to work on Linux environment. (It's been a long time)
> Currently I use Fedora24 typical installation. I turned on the windows
> list bar using the window list Gnome shell extension:
> https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/602/window-list/
> Problem is I tend to click an application icon on the list expecting it to
> raise the window (when partially covered) but many times it minimizes the
> window instead of raising it.
> Seems to me that it should be better if the click on the window list will
> not minimize the window and only perform a raise operation.
>
> Any idea how to make such configuration?

I don't know off hand, but since this extension is open source one can find
out by inspecting and possibly modifying the code. I can try doing it for
you for the right price, but so can other people on this list and elsewhere.

-- Shlomi

> Thanks.

Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/

You can never truly appreciate The Gilmore Girls until you've watched it in
the original Klingon.