Thanks Dan for your perspective. I'm actually going to teaching in Abu
Dhabi next September so I'm really glad you brought that up.

In general, I've been hearing good things about the current model (4th
generation) which I believe came out earlier this year, so I assume
your model is something prior. Is that correct? On the other hand, the
current model has only been around for a year, so fewer opportunities
to fail.

Michael