While we're off-topic and discussing misinformation, it's important to
note that being anti Israeli policies (military occupation of Palestine
in this case) is not being anti-semitic.

Some Zionists seem to be confused about the fact that it's possible to
hold strong opinions against immoral and unjust actions taken by the
state without those opinions being founded in racism.

Of course if such racist claims were made directly that's definitely a
problem.