1. Execution time limits:

Ansible has async with polling intervals. I did not research for
methods to kill hung tasks.
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/user_guide/playbooks_async.html

2. Dashboard-like functionality

According to:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ansible/comments/5ksphc/best_web_gui_for_run_a
nsible_playbooks/

There are the following options:
- ansible-tower
- remote-task-executor (did not look into it)
- nci-ansible-ui
- Jenkins (normally used for CI/CD setups)

In addition to the above, you may want to look into Ansible
alternatives:
- Puppet
- Chef
- SaltStack
A quick Google search yielded:
https://www.intigua.com/blog/puppet-vs.-chef-vs.-ansible-vs.-saltstack

--
What happens if one mixes together evolution with time travel to the
past?  See: https://www.zak.co.il/ideas/stuff/opinions/eng/evol_tm.html

They do not represent the official policy of any organization with
which
I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at https://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html