On 09/05/2021 20:51, Omer Zak wrote:
After sending the E-mail message reproduced below, I checked the
mailing list archives and did not find there Diego's E-mail.
So he apparently limited his E-mail message's distribution to his
victim and to the mailing list's administrators.
Except I, as a mailing list administrator, did not get it (and, yes, I did check the spam folder). As I said before, I'm not sure whether that was done on purpose or not.
However, I believe that Ori did the right thing by letting the Linux-IL
mailing list members know that some people want to unsubscribe him from
this mailing list due to an indictment.
I have no particular opinion about "right". I highly doubt it was "smart". Like I said before, however, my opinion on the matter worth exactly as much as what you've paid to hear it.