On Sun, Mar 05, 2000 at 07:27:20PM +0530, did Suresh Ramasubramanian write:
> AFAIK, Thaths is filtering only for the more common junk - HTML, vcard /
> tnef, X-Spanska (happy99), vacation autoresponders .... (partly based on a
> list of regexps I sent him).  We all clean forgot about executable files I
> guess :)

I will fix the problem with the .exe attachments soon.

Thaths
--
"If there were any justice, my face would be on a bunch of crappy
                 merchandise" -- Homer J. Simpson

LIH is all for free speech.  But it was created for a purpose - to help
people discuss issues about installing and running Linux.  If your
messages are counterproductive to this purpose, your privileges to
submit messages can and will be revoked.