Hi

 Sorry for late reply. I was on leave..

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Shanker wrote:

> http://www.yamahayst.com/cons_audio/index.htm
>
> Qs3000 is not chipsets listed here.

I will check that out...

> OSS is commercial/shareware. I was referring to GPL'd drivers which at
> least for now is not available.

I agree with you. I am really annoyed of only 20 minutes of play time with
oss. Same with MTV. 90 sec. are not really enough to watch a movie..

> AFAIK, Sound Blaster Pro is ISA based. Their PCI ones are based on
> es1371/es1370 chipsets (supported) and are sold as part of their
> multimedia kit.

Are they with PCI AWE 64 Ensoniq Card. I configured it that way  and it
works
wonderfully. Real rock n roll.

 I downloaded alsa drivers and tried to configure my card as PCI AWE 64
Ensoniq. But I get error saying can not load module. Resource busy.. So
back to the same point.

 HELP!!!!!

 Bye
  Shridhar