Hi,

As many of you know the Linux India mailing list community has grown a lot
over the last 2 years.  At last count the main linux-india-help mailing
list had over 1050 subscribers.

In an effort to understand the kind of people who subscribe to the lists
better I have created a survey.  I'd appreciate it if you took a few
minutes to take the survey at http://lists.linux-india.org/survey.html

None of the fields in the survey are required.  This information will be
not sold to any commercial entity.  All responses will be kept in complete
confidence.

List Admin
--
"Just go ahead and sue me! Everybody else does. The average settlement
                 is $68,000." -- Homer J. Simpson