Hi,

i am  working on product which uses the MPI on Linux.
I have some working knowledge of MPI.
If any one is interseted we can continue the discussion on this forum or they
can contact me personally.

Thank you,

Srinivas.A.V.

Arun Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 24/03/2000 05:48:55 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]