Hi,

Rohit Sharma typed:
>     Is there a seperate Linux-India-Programmers :List?

Yes, there is - [EMAIL PROTECTED] I think
you can subscribe by sending a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"subscribe linux-india-programmers" in the body (without the quotes).
Or, you can send a message with subscribe as the subject to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Mrinal Kalakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (PGP:B1E86F5B) http://listen.to/mrinal
- - - - = ( Redhat Linux 6.1 ) = - - - - = ( Kernel 2.2.12-20 ) = - - - -