Hi. I am asking this for a friend on our LUG.

He's using Corel Linux, which is based on Debian.
there's been some mix up by him or Corel, and the
gcc/egcs isn't just there. does it come with Corel at
all? according to me i've heard of a rpm2deb
converter. does THAT come with Corel? so that we can
do the same thing as we do in Slackware.

I'm personally on Slackware. I've never been on
Debian(damn those GT guys who didnt have 2.2), so i
need to know what does Corel come with. We did a test
install of Corel, but i deleted it as soon as i saw it
didn't have GNOME. can any of u offer me some help on
this one, pleez?

Nikhil.
IGNULUG-HYD.