Hi Srikanth,

There are two binaries. One is mtv and the other is mtvp.

mtvp is the backend and mtv is the frontend. mtv requires you to register. However
you can use mtvp from the command line, no registration required for mtvp.

I don't know if any other free Video CD player for linux is available.

Hope this helps.

Rajesh

Srikanth N S saw fit to inform me that:

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram) Fowkar
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/   Email :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Address : KURTARKAR NAGARI, BLDG-C, FLAT NO. T4, THIRD FLOOR, SHANTINAGAR,
           PONDA - GOA.      PHONE : (0832)315932

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a
thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
-William Jennings Bryan