Hi,

Rohit typed:
> > Any way are you talking about iso files for cds
> > man mkisofs
> > mkisofs -o outfilename srcdir
> And then simply copy the file to CD writing device? Great!

Oops! No luck here - you have to use the cdrecord program, I dont
thing you can just do `cat imagefile > /dev/scd0'! :-)

--
Mrinal Kalakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (PGP:B1E86F5B) http://listen.to/mrinal
- - - - = ( Redhat Linux 6.1 ) = - - - - = ( Kernel 2.2.12-20 ) = - - - -

LIH is all for free speech.  But it was created for a purpose - to help
people discuss issues about installing and running Linux.  If your
messages are counterproductive to this purpose, your privileges to
submit messages can and will be revoked.