Hi,

I have also not seen nor heard about any serious commercial application level (such as
accounting package, Inventory package, payroll etc.) using some RDBMS server. Is
anyone using Linux for such stuff. Linux is very good on Web servers and developement
platforms which is mostly system level such as using 'C'. Perl, TCL/TK are all
scripting languages.

I am also interested in knowing whether any serious RDBMS stuff is used under Linux.
If yes than which RDBMS ( Is Oracle stable under linux ? ).

Thanks.

Rajesh

Subba Rao saw fit to inform me that:

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram) Fowkar
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/   Email :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Address : KURTARKAR NAGARI, BLDG-C, FLAT NO. T4, THIRD FLOOR, SHANTINAGAR,
           PONDA - GOA.      PHONE : (0832)315932

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a
thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
-William Jennings Bryan