Hi,

Perl scripting problem in alien package or perl installation on my computer.

Thanks

Rajesh

Sudhakar Chandrasekharan saw fit to inform me that:

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram) Fowkar
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/   Email :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Address : KURTARKAR NAGARI, BLDG-C, FLAT NO. T4, THIRD FLOOR, SHANTINAGAR,
           PONDA - GOA.      PHONE : (0832)315932

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a
thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
-William Jennings Bryan